4 cassorted shape dry pasta, (wagon wheels, ziti, spiral)
1 lg. jar(s)prego or your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 lbground beef ( can use 1/2 and 1/2 lb. italian sausage)
1 mediumonion, chopped
1green pepper, chopped
1 - 4oz. can(s)sliced mushroom
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
2 cshredded pizza blend cheese
1 smallcan sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Pizza Pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions in well salted water. Drain and put aside.
- Place ground beef in pan, salt & pepper meat then brown with chopped onion & green pepper. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add pasta back to pan. Add sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, red pepper flakes and sugar. Stir to blend.
- Pour evenly into 9 x 13 pan. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 35 minute.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and extra red pepper flakes for those who like it spicy.