Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 12 oz
- 1 lb
- italian sausage casing removed
- 3 c
- pizza sauce
- 1 tsp
- 4 oz
- 8 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmigiano reggiano cheese grated
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella divided
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 1Cook the pasta as directed until almost done. Drain.
- 2cook the sausage until done. Mix the sausage with the sauce, pepperoni, and oregano.
- 3Mix the ricotta, parm, and half the mozzarella together. layer in a sprayed baking dish beginning with pasta then cheese then sauce. Repeat ending with sauce and bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the half of mozzarella cheese and place back in oven until cheese melts.