Penne Pasta With Fresh Arugula, Tomato and Mozzarella
Success depends on fresh tomatoes and arugula and basil. And don't even think about using anything but the freshest mozzarella. You don't need much, so go ahead and splurge on the good stuff.
- 1/2 lb
- penne pasta
- ripe tomatoes, diced
- 10 oz
- mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz
- arugula, torn into bite-sized pieces
- a few fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and red pepper flakes to taste
How to Make Penne Pasta With Fresh Arugula, Tomato and Mozzarella
- 1Cook the pasta. Drain. Set aside
- 2Put the tomatoes, arugula, basil, mozzarella, olive oil, salt and red pepper in a large bowl.
- 3When the pasta is ready toss it with tomato mixture and serve.