Penne Pasta Casserole
12 ozuncooked penne pasta
1 lblean ground beef or turkey
1 largeonion, chopped
1 can(s)14 oz diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
1 can(s)6 oz. tomato paste
3 cshredded mozzarella cheese-divided
How to Make Penne Pasta Casserole
- Preheat: Oven to 350 F. Cook pasta according to package directions-set aside.
- Cook Ground Meat and Onion in a large skillet about 8 minutes or until beef is crumbled, brown and no longer pink-drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, and water. Season to taste. Heat through.
- Pour into baking dish and top evenly with remaining cheese.
- Coat: 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish with cooking spray. Combine cooked pasta with meat-tomato mixture and 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake: Uncovered for 20 to 28 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.