☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- dried red peppers
- 3/4 c
- 2 2/3 c
- whipping cream
- 10 Tbsp
- fresh ripe tomato, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 lb
- 3/4 c
- parmesan, grated
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, minced
- pepper, to taste
How to Make Penne in Vodka Sauce
- 1Soak red peppers in vodka for 24 hours.
- 2Combine cream, butter and tomatoes in heavy large saucepan. Simmer until reduced by 1/3, about 12 minutes.
- 3Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and add to sauce. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Discard red peppers, and add vodka to pasta.
- 4Simmer until sauce thickens, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes. Mix in 3/4 cup Parmesan and parsley.
- 5Serve immediately, passing additional Parmesan and pepper separately.