★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 can(s)
- tuna, canned
- 1 pkg
- frozen green peas
- tony's creole seasoning (or paprika, salt and pepper)
How to Make Peggy's Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1Drain and cool cooked macaroni
- 2Cook, drain and cool green peas
- 3Add drained tuna, green peas and mayo (put more than you think because the pasta soaks it up). Add Tony's or salt and pepper. Another seasoning can work (Old Bay, etc.). Stir it all up.
- 4It can be served immediately but preparing a few hours in advance is highly recommended for flavor.