Patti's Easy Lasagna
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- diced onion
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 12 oz
- can tomato paste
- 2 can(s)
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 3 qt
- 1 pkg
- frozen cheese ravioli noodles
- 8 oz
- shredded mozarella
How to Make Patti's Easy Lasagna
- 1Brown ground beef in 2 quart saucepan, drain. Add chopped onions and garlic, cook until onions are translucent.
- 2Add tomato paste, then fill empty can twice with water, add. Stir until combined.
- 3Add salt, oregano, basil and pepper, stir until combined.
- 4Bring to a boil, turn down to simmer. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Uncover and simmer 10 more minutes.
- 5While sauce is simmering, bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large pot. Add ravioli noodles. Cook until noodles rise to the top. Drain.
- 6Spray a 13 x 9 glass pan with cooking spray. Arrange pans of noodles and sauce nearby for easy assembly. Take cheese out of fridge. Preheat oven to 350.
- 7Ladle 1/3 of the sauce onto bottom of pan. Cover sauce with 1/2 of the noodles, arranged in a rectangle. Cover noodles with 1/3 more sauce, sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella on top. Add one more layer of noodles and the remaining sauce.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes at 350. During last ten minutes, take pan out, sprinkle with remaining cheese, then return to oven for remaining ten minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, let cool slightly. Cut into squares. Serves 6-8, depending on size of squares/how hungry you are..