Pasta with Zucchini1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cpancetta, coarsely chopped
1/4 colive oil
3garlic cloves, minced
1.5 lbzucchini, sliced very thin
1/2 cwhipping cream
1/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1 lbpenne pasta
How to Make Pasta with Zucchini
- Heat a large frying pan and saute the pancetta until clear.
- Remove the meat and fat from the pan.
- Drain and discard the fat and set the meat aside.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and saute the garlic for just a moment.
- Add the well-drained zucchini and saute over high heat until the zucchini is hot but not mushy.
- Add the cream and stir.
- Cook the pasta (I prefer penne with this dish) and toss the above with the cooked pasta, adding the pancetta, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- * Note: American bacon will work instead of pancetta, but the flavor is very different.