Pasta with Zucchini and Roasted Garlic1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- rotini pasta
- garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp
- dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- zucchinis, chopped
How to Make Pasta with Zucchini and Roasted Garlic
- 1Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Lay a 12-inch square piece of foil on the counter and put the garlic on it.
- 3Sprinkle the thyme and rosemary over the garlic.
- 4Pour the oil over the garlic and herbs.
- 5Draw up the edges of the foil and make a sealed packet.
- 6Bake 20 minutes.
- 7While the garlic is baking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 8Two minutes before pasta is done, add the zucchini to the pasta cooking water.
- 9Cook two minutes.
- 10Drain zucchini and pasta.
- 11Open the foil and mash the garlic lightly with a spoon.
- 12Toss with the pasta and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and serve.