Pasta with Zucchini and Roasted Garlic1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbrotini pasta
8garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 tspdried thyme
1/2 tspdried rosemary, crushed
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Pasta with Zucchini and Roasted Garlic
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay a 12-inch square piece of foil on the counter and put the garlic on it.
- Sprinkle the thyme and rosemary over the garlic.
- Pour the oil over the garlic and herbs.
- Draw up the edges of the foil and make a sealed packet.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- While the garlic is baking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Two minutes before pasta is done, add the zucchini to the pasta cooking water.
- Cook two minutes.
- Drain zucchini and pasta.
- Open the foil and mash the garlic lightly with a spoon.
- Toss with the pasta and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and serve.