Pasta with Spicy Brautwurst Sausage
NOTE: You can also use regular Brautwurst for the kids, even though this dish is not spicy just gives it a good flavor!
- ok since i did this in the spare of the moment iijust eyeball it. i really didn't measured ingredients, but will more or less tell you amounts!
- 1 pkg
- of a 7oz pasta (bow-tie) i used shell pasta
- 3 medium
- spicy brautwurst sausage
- green pepper sliced
- white onio sliced
- 1/2 c
- beef broth
How to Make Pasta with Spicy Brautwurst Sausage
- 1Cook pasta for about 10 to 11 minutes, don't forget to salt the water (salt when water is boiling)
- 2While pasta is cooking cut brautwurst sausages into rounds (wheels) then saute on skillet until lightly browned on each side. Now go back and drain pasta.
- 3Slice green peppers and white onion and add to the sausages in skillet stir all together, when you see that onion and green peppers are a little soft add drained pasta and mix it all together. Serve on a nice plate and use as a side dish with Pork Chops.