☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- green onions, sliced bunch
- red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- zucchini, chopped
- tomatoes, seeded and diced
- garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 lb
- bow-tie pasta, uncooked
How to Make Pasta with Roasted Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Combine green onions, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a shallow baking dish.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (stirring once), or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- 4Drain hot cooked pasta and toss with vegetables, and serve.