pasta with roasted tomatos and garlic
How to Make pasta with roasted tomatos and garlic
- 1Roast tomatos and garlic drizzled with oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper in a foil pan or on a cookie sheet covered in foil in a 400 degree oven until soft. About 20 to 30 minutes.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Drain cooked pasta reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- 4Toss the drained pasta with the tomato mixture and 3/4 cup grated romano cheese. Add cooking water a little at a time if the mixture seems too dry.
- 5Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup grated romano cheese on top. Serve immediately.