Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Ricotta1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 slicebacon, diced
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
14 ozmarinara sauce
15 ozricotta cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cparsley, chopped
1 lbpenne, cooked and drained
How to Make Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Ricotta
- Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
- Add onion and red pepper flakes; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a mixer bowl, beat ricotta, parmesan, salt and pepper until creamy.
- Stir in parsley.
- Toss pasta immediately with marinara sauce and bacon.
- Pass ricotta.