Pasta with bacon and beans “ one pot wonder”
Irisa Raina 9
I usually make this with frozen green peas…NEVER CANNED but was out….I think I am the only one who keeps peas in her freezer.
And I have made this with broccoli or asparagus
And if your concerned about the bacon grease, after you fry the onions and peppers, simply remove them and wipe the pan with a paper towel.
- 1 lb. pasta i used penne but you can use any kind you like
- 8 oz of cut green beans frozen
- ½ lb. bacon cut into bite size pieces
- ½ medium white onion chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- parmesan cheese for top