Pasta Salad for Leanne
1 lbpasta of your choice (i like barilla mezza rigatoni
1/2 cmayonnaise (light is nice)
1/2 citalian dressing (something with a robust flavor)
1/3 cshredded carrots
2stalks celery, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
1/3 csweet onion, minced
1/2thin cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
1/4 tspblack pepper, or to your taste (truthfully i never measure)
1/2 tspitalian seasoning, or to your taste (again, i don't measure)
How to Make Pasta Salad for Leanne
- OK: Please bear in mind that this is not a recipe I measure for, so please adjust to your tastes if something sounds like too much or too little. For the mayo/italian dressing mix, I just try for equal measures.
- Cook pasta el dente per package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine all the above ingredients in a large bowl and let set.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water.
- Add pasta to bowl containing ingredients. Stir well. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.