Susan Wheeler Chalker1
- 2 cups c
- pasta, i use the sprial
- pepperoni sliced or chunked
- sharp chedder cheese, cubed
- baked ham from deli and then i cube it
- broccoli florets cut in bite size pieces
- your favorite italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- onion powder or to your taste
How to Make Pasta salad
- 1First i cook the pasta till done and drain and let cool.
- 2while pasta is cooking I cut up the meat and cheese in cubes..The amount is up to you, depending on how much you want in the salad. I try to keep it balanced by colors.Have also used cauliflower as well as the broccoli.Cut it up bite size pices..Another meat that is good in it is genoa salami. Also its good to use two kinds of cheese, I would use the sharp chedder and colby..
- 3When pasta is cooled mix all ingredients together and then add the Italian dressing. Add is slowly so you don't overpower the salad. You can always add more later...Enjoy