★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 3/4 call purpose flour
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Pasta Dough
- In a food processor add the flour, salt, eggs and oil, pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- With the motor running, add the water and mix just until the dough comes together (dough will be sticky)
- Dump on a well floured surface and kneed it until it's no longer sticky.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces and shape each piece into a sheet of pasta, either with a pasta machine according to the manufacture's instructions or with a rolling pin. Place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkled with semolina.
- Use this pasta dough as a base for ravioli or to cut into desired shape.