By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1.25 chot water
2 tspbeef bouillon
2 Tbspred wine
6 ozmacaroni, large shells
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms, drained
1 csour cream
How to Make Pasta Casserole
- In skillet, brown the chopped beef and onion.
- Drain; place in crockpot.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and flour.
- Add water, bouillon and wine; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
- In the meantime, cook macaroni per package directions.
- Add cooked pasta, mushrooms and sour cream to crockpot and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.