Annamaria Settanni McDonald1
How to Make Pasta Carbonara
- 1Boil the pasta in water (4 quarts)
salt water as desired. Boil the pasta al dente
- 2While the pasta is cooking, in a bowl beat well the eggs with the cream and some of the freshly grated pecorino romano cheese
- 3Cut bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and fry.
- 4When pasta is ready, drain it and quickly add the pancetta/bacon along with grease and eggs from the top. This is when you can add the cream cheese.
- 5Toss the pasta immediately and very quickly as the heat of the pasta will cook the eggs
you may also want to toss it on the flame for 1 more min to cook the eggs a little more
garnish with freshly pecorino romano cheese.