★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbbrowned ground beef seasoned with salt and oregano flakes.
1 boxregular lasagna noodles
8 ozsmall curd cottage cheese
1 jar(s)favorite spaghetti sauce
12 ozmozerella cheese
How to Make Overnight Lasagna
- Break your egg into your container of cottage cheese and stir. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, start with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce, this [prevents your lasagna noodles from sticking. Then a layer of the UNCOOKED lasagna noodles. You may need to break one in half to fit at the end.
- Next sprinkle a layer of ground beef followed dollops of the cottqge cheese mixture. Pour a layer of spaghetti sauce and cover with a layer of cheese.
- Repeat this 2 more times ending with the final layer of mozerella cheese. Cover with foil and place into the fridge. Let sit for at least 12 hours, but not over 24.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes with foil on. For the last 15 minutes, remove foil and let cheese melt and become bubbly. Enjoy!