★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- browned ground beef seasoned with salt and oregano flakes.
- 1 box
- regular lasagna noodles
- 8 oz
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti sauce
- 12 oz
- mozerella cheese
How to Make Overnight Lasagna
- 1Break your egg into your container of cottage cheese and stir. Set aside.
- 2In a 9x13 inch baking pan, start with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce, this [prevents your lasagna noodles from sticking. Then a layer of the UNCOOKED lasagna noodles. You may need to break one in half to fit at the end.
- 3Next sprinkle a layer of ground beef followed dollops of the cottqge cheese mixture. Pour a layer of spaghetti sauce and cover with a layer of cheese.
- 4Repeat this 2 more times ending with the final layer of mozerella cheese. Cover with foil and place into the fridge. Let sit for at least 12 hours, but not over 24.
- 5Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes with foil on. For the last 15 minutes, remove foil and let cheese melt and become bubbly. Enjoy!