By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ozground beef
2 mediumonions, chopped
1 can(s)tomatoes, 28 ounces
3/4 cchopped green pepper
1 can(s)mushrooms, stems and pieces, 4 ounces
1 tspchili powder
1 pkgthin spaghetti, 7 ounces
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make One-Skillet Spaghetti
- Cook and stir meat and onions in large skillet or dutch oven until meat is brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese; break up tomatoes.
- TO COOK IN SKILLET: Heat mixture to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until spaghetti is tender, about 30 minutes.
- (A small amount of water can be added if necessary.)
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese is melted.
- TO COOK IN OVEN: Pour mixture into ungreased 2 or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake in 375 oven, stirring occasionally, until spaghetti is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and bake about 5 minutes.