one pan pasta.tomato.sausage and cheese
Claudette Johnson Kircher
- elbow cooked al dente
- 12-16oz size bulk sausage(parks or jimmy dean brand mild season
- 10oz block cracker barrel sharp cheddar,grated
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- each of oregano and basil
How to Make one pan pasta.tomato.sausage and cheese
- 1Brown the sausage..breaking up as you cook thoroughly. Drain fat if too much depending upon the brand of sausage
- 2Add the crushed tomatoes.oregano and Basil,bring to a boil,then lower to a simmer covered tor about 10 mins.
- 3Add the grated cheese...stir to combine...let melt into mixture. Add the pasta...SERVE.