One Dish Macaroni Beef
1/2 lbground beef
1 smallonion, finely chopped
1 cuncooked macaroni
1 can(s)tomato sauce, 8oz
1 1/2 cwater
1 can(s)kernel corn, 7oz, undrained
1/4 tspchili powder
How to Make One Dish Macaroni Beef
- Crumble ground beef in 2 quart glass casserole and stir in onion.
- Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Drain and stir in remaining ingredients. Recover.
- Microwave on defrost for 30-35 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired, and enjoy!