Olive oil Parmesan Pasta w/ red pepper flakes
You can eliminate the crushed pepper if you'd like, still makes a great tasty dish.
You need not worry about extact measures. Add more or less of any of these ingredients .. it won't hurt the recipe at all.
- 1/3 - 1/2 pound cooked and drained thin spaghetti or vermicelli (reserve approx 1/4 cup pasta water)
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped fine fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- optional: sour cream topping
Suggestion: garnish with a tablespoon of sour cream