Oh So Easy Ravioli Lasagne
If using meat filled ravioli you will want to use ricotta cheese as usual, but you can omit the meat from the spaghetti sauce!
How to Make Oh So Easy Ravioli Lasagne
- 1Make your favorite spaghetti sauce adding meat of your choice (if desired) I use hot Italian sausage.
- 2In a deep lasagne pan, pour a little spaghetti sauce for bottom layer.
- 3Place one layer of frozen cheese ravioli on top of spaghetti sauce (I use the square shaped ravioli).
- 4Add another layer of spaghetti sauce.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on sauce.
- 6Continue to layer with ravioli, sauce and cheeses until pan is full, ending with cheese layer.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes with foil covering pan (put pan on large cookie sheet for easier clean up).
- 8Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 9Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.