Oh So Easy Ravioli Lasagne
If using meat filled ravioli you will want to use ricotta cheese as usual, but you can omit the meat from the spaghetti sauce!
- your favorite spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 large bag of frozen cheese ravioli
- mozzarella and parmesan cheese
How to Make Oh So Easy Ravioli Lasagne
- 1Make your favorite spaghetti sauce adding meat of your choice (if desired) I use hot Italian sausage.
- 2In a deep lasagne pan, pour a little spaghetti sauce for bottom layer.
- 3Place one layer of frozen cheese ravioli on top of spaghetti sauce (I use the square shaped ravioli).
- 4Add another layer of spaghetti sauce.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on sauce.
- 6Continue to layer with ravioli, sauce and cheeses until pan is full, ending with cheese layer.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes with foil covering pan (put pan on large cookie sheet for easier clean up).
- 8Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 9Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.