By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 slice
- bacon, diced
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 3 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- carton ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
How to Make Northern-Style Lasagna
- 1In 10" skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Spoon off fat.
- 3Add beef and onion.
- 4Cook until meat is browned and is thoroughly cooked and no pink remains, stirring once during cooking to separate meat.
- 5Spoon off fat.
- 6Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- 7Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine soup and milk.
- 8In another small bowl, combine ricotta and 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- 9In 13x9" baking dish, spread 1-1/2 cups of meat sauce.
- 10Top with 3 lasagna noodles, spread with 1/2 of soup mixture, 1/2 of cheese mixture, and 1/3 of remaining meat sauce.
- 11Repeat layers.
- 12Top with remaining lasagna noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- 13Cover with foil.
- 14Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 15Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan.
- 16Bake 10 minutes more or until hot and bubbling.
- 17Let stand 10 minutes before serving.