Norma's One Pan Chicken Pasta
1 -12 oz boxbow tie pasta
1 largeskinless checken breast, cut into bite sixe cubes.
4 - oz can(s)sliced mushrooms
2 can(s)cream of mishroom soup
1- 5 oz pkgfresh baby pinach
1- 1/2 can(s)milk
·salt & pepper to taste
·* optional: garlic salt
How to Make Norma's One Pan Chicken Pasta
- Melt 1 tablespoon of shortening to a large skillet over med. high heat.
- Add cubed chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Add baby spinach to pan along with 1 tablespoon butter.
Cook until spinach has welted.
- Drain canned mushrooms and add to skillet. Toss all together and lower heat to med. low.
- Place both can's of cream of mushroom soup into a large bowl and add 1 - 1/2 can of milk and whisk until blended. Add soup too pan and stir completely.
- Cook bow tie pasta as directed on box, drain off water and add pasta to pan and stir until all is coated with soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: I sprinkled garlic salt on top of pasta in a serving bowl.