Norma's One Pan Chicken Pasta
- 1 -12 oz box
- bow tie pasta
- 1 large
- skinless checken breast, cut into bite sixe cubes.
- 4 - oz can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mishroom soup
- 1- 5 oz pkg
- fresh baby pinach
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1- 1/2 can(s)
- salt & pepper to taste
- * optional: garlic salt
How to Make Norma's One Pan Chicken Pasta
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon of shortening to a large skillet over med. high heat.
- 2Add cubed chicken and cook until golden brown.
- 3Add baby spinach to pan along with 1 tablespoon butter.
Cook until spinach has welted.
- 4Drain canned mushrooms and add to skillet. Toss all together and lower heat to med. low.
- 5Place both can's of cream of mushroom soup into a large bowl and add 1 - 1/2 can of milk and whisk until blended. Add soup too pan and stir completely.
- 6Cook bow tie pasta as directed on box, drain off water and add pasta to pan and stir until all is coated with soup.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Optional: I sprinkled garlic salt on top of pasta in a serving bowl.