★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bottle
- prego sauce - whatever we flavor we feel like
- 1 box
- 1 to 2 lb
- lean ground beef
How to Make No Recipe Spaghetti with meat sauce
- 1Brown ground beef - drain if needed.
- 2Add pasta sauce to ground beef.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions. DON'T FORGET TO SALT THE PASTA WATER!!!
- 4Keep some of the pasta water incase you need to add it to the sauce. I like to add the pasta water to the leftover pasta as I am putting it away to make it easier when I warm it up.