My tuna casserole
I was surprised because it has whole wheat pasta, first time using it, never told them either.!
It was easy and prepared early in the day than popped in the oven to be done when we were ready to eat.!
How to Make My tuna casserole
- 1Heat a pot of water with a dash of salt on medium high to a boil.
- 2In a medium saucepan, empty your alfredo sauce in, one jar of milk, and the cream of mushroom.! Using a wire whisk, mix it all together over medium heat.
- 3Open and drain your tuna, in a saucepan, fry up the tuna to heat, than add your alfredo sauce mix.! Turn down the heat.
- 4Add noodles to the water, and cook for 8-10 minutes. I drain my noodles so the water does not make the casserole to runny.!
- 5Put the noodles in the bottom of a 9x13 dish, pour the tuna sauce mix on top, and mix together.!
- 6Put in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until heated through.! And serve.