My Homemade Garden Fresh Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
6yellow tomatoes, chopped
4red tomatoes, chopped
4celery stalks including center leaves, chopped
3green peppers, chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1 can(s)(15 ounce) tomato sauce
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
·salt & pepper to taste
2empty sauce can's of water
How to Make My Homemade Garden Fresh Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- Place large pan on medium heat.
- Add olive oil, heat until hot.
- Add onion, celery & leaves, green peppers and cook until tender.
- Add yellow tomatoes and red tomatoes and stir.
- Add tomato sauce, Italian Seasoning and salt & pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until butter melts.
- Add water and stir completely. Place lid on pan and lower heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Serve over your favorite Spaghitti or any pasta. Sprinkle freah grated Parmesan cheese of sauce. (optional)
- *I vacume packed the left over sauce and placed in the freezer for use later.