My Homemade Garden Fresh Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- yellow tomatoes, chopped
- red tomatoes, chopped
- celery stalks including center leaves, chopped
- onions, chopped
- green peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (15 ounce) tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- empty sauce can's of water
How to Make My Homemade Garden Fresh Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- 1Place large pan on medium heat.
- 2Add olive oil, heat until hot.
- 3Add onion, celery & leaves, green peppers and cook until tender.
- 4Add yellow tomatoes and red tomatoes and stir.
- 5Add tomato sauce, Italian Seasoning and salt & pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Add butter and stir until butter melts.
- 7Add water and stir completely. Place lid on pan and lower heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- 8Serve over your favorite Spaghitti or any pasta. Sprinkle freah grated Parmesan cheese of sauce. (optional)
- 9*I vacume packed the left over sauce and placed in the freezer for use later.