2 pkgspiral pasta (the colored is best for looks)
1/2 pkgsliced peperoni, cut in half or quarters (if you can get the stick, diced is good too)
2-3 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1-2 can(s)black olives, sliced or chopped
1-2 bottlezesty italian dressing (regular is fine too)
1 cveggies of your choice, i don't use this but others have and it's just as good
How to Make My Famous Pasta Salad
- cook pasta by instructions on the bag, making sure not to over cook. I usually take a min. or two off their instructions for a firmer pasta.
- put pasta in refridgerator until completely cool. Rinsing lightly with cold water helps, make sure pasta is drained completely before putting in fridge.
- Once pasta is completely cold, mix in 1/2 bottle of dressing and stir completely to coat pasta. This helps with the mixing.
- then add all ingredients except dressing and stir. Once mixed, add remaining dressing. If you are taking this somewhere, I suggest making it the night before so it has plenty of time to chill. Also, I put on here 1-2 bottles of dressing so that you can add more right before serving.
- We like to garnish a little with parmesan cheese and season to your taste, but the Zesty dressing has lots of flavor already.