- 2 pkg
- spiral pasta (the colored is best for looks)
- 1/2 pkg
- sliced peperoni, cut in half or quarters (if you can get the stick, diced is good too)
- 2-3 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1-2 can(s)
- black olives, sliced or chopped
- 1-2 bottle
- zesty italian dressing (regular is fine too)
- 1 c
- veggies of your choice, i don't use this but others have and it's just as good
How to Make My Famous Pasta Salad
- 1cook pasta by instructions on the bag, making sure not to over cook. I usually take a min. or two off their instructions for a firmer pasta.
- 2put pasta in refridgerator until completely cool. Rinsing lightly with cold water helps, make sure pasta is drained completely before putting in fridge.
- 3Once pasta is completely cold, mix in 1/2 bottle of dressing and stir completely to coat pasta. This helps with the mixing.
- 4then add all ingredients except dressing and stir. Once mixed, add remaining dressing. If you are taking this somewhere, I suggest making it the night before so it has plenty of time to chill. Also, I put on here 1-2 bottles of dressing so that you can add more right before serving.
- 5We like to garnish a little with parmesan cheese and season to your taste, but the Zesty dressing has lots of flavor already.