★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 c
- sour cream
- egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7 oz
- elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
How to Make My Best Mac and Cheese
- 1Mix together in a large bowl: COTTAGE CHEESE, SOUR CREAM, EGG, SALT, SALT, and PEPPER. Then mix SHREDDED SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE -THEN- COOKED/DRAINED MACARONI.
Transfer to a greased 2.5 qt baking dish and bake uncovered 350 degrees for 30 minutes. sprinkle the top lightly with paprika... or not.
- 2I top mine with some additional shredded cheddar in the last 10 minutes of baking.