☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxmacaroni and cheese deluxe (the kind with the squeeze pack of cheese)
1 can(s)(7 ounce) canof tuna packed in water
1 cfrozen peas
How to Make Mrs. G's Tuna Mac n' Cheese
- Open can of tuna and drain.
- Cook peas until heated but not overcooked.
- Cook mac & cheese according to package directions, mixing the cheese and noodles in the same pan used to cook the macaroni.
- Turn burner to medium low.
- Return pan to stove and add tuna, stirring until incorporated into mac & cheese.
- Add peas to mixture and carefully incorporate, so as not to squish the peas.
- Continue to to stir until tuna is heated.