Mom's Easy Lasagna
How to Make Mom's Easy Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Brown ground beef in enough water to cover bottom of pan; drain. Season as desired. Add pasta sauce; blend.
- 3Spread half of meat mixture in bottom of prepared dish. Then cover with half of the uncooked lasagna noodles.
- 4Spread entire container of cottage cheese over noodles in dish. Cover with remaining uncooked noodles.
- 5Spread remaining meat mixture over contents in dish. Cover with cheese.
- 6Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 60 minutes; uncover and bake for 10 minutes more until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove and allow to set for 15 minutes before slicing.