Mom's Beef Stroganoff
2 lbbeef tenderloin or sirloin steak
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms
2 can(s)beef bouillon (10.5 oz each)
1/3 cinstant minced onion
1 1/2 tspgarlic salt
2 csour cream
8-10 ozmedium egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Mom's Beef Stroganoff
- Cut meat across the grain into 3/4 inch slices, then into strips 3" x 1/4".
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet. Cook and stir mushrooms in butter about 5 minutes, remove mushrooms.
- In same skillet, brown meat. Reserving 2/3 cup broth, stir in remaining broth, onion, catsup and garlic salt. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved broth and flour; stir into meat. Add mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir one minute. Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Prepare noodles according to directions and toss with 3 tablespoons butter. Serve stroganoff on noodles.