- 1 box
- penne pasta
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce, meatless
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut into cubes, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 small
- onion, small white, minced
- 12 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make MOCK LASAGNA
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions until just barely Al Dente. Drain well. Do not rinse.
While pasta is cooking, brown hamburg in large skillet. Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is soft.
- 2Stir in approximately 1 cup spaghetti sauce to hamburg mixture until moist. Add more sauce as needed, making sure mixture is moist and not too saucy.
- 3To hot pasta, add cream cheese. Stir well until cream cheese is melted. Stir in 1 cup of sour cream and stir, adding more until pasta is creamy. Stir in grated parmesan cheese.
- 4Pour pasta mixture into 13 X 9 X 2 inch lightly buttered baking dish.
- 5Cover pasta with hamburger mixture.
- 6Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with foil.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Remove foil and continue until cheese is melted and lightly browned.