Mini Farfalle Skillet Meal
2 cpiccolini mini farfalle bow tie pasta
1 Tbspolive oil
8 ozfully cooked beffajitas (flammed broile seasoned and sliced, chop nto bite size pieces.
1green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
12 ozbag market side broccoli & cauliflower, cut into pieces
10.5 oz can(s)cream of celery soup
11/2 csmoked goudam cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mini Farfalle Skillet Meal
- Cook pasta according to box.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat add the oil. Ad the bell peppper, onion and meat. cook 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower, water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower are tender.
- Add the soup, sour cream and stir.
- Add the cheese, stir till melted.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
- Serve with your favorite bread, and a salad if desire.