Mini Farfalle Skillet Meal
- 2 c
- piccolini mini farfalle bow tie pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 8 oz
- fully cooked beffajitas (flammed broile seasoned and sliced, chop nto bite size pieces.
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 12 oz
- bag market side broccoli & cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 c
- 10.5 oz can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 8 oz
- 11/2 c
- smoked goudam cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mini Farfalle Skillet Meal
- 1Cook pasta according to box.
- 2In a skillet over medium-low heat add the oil. Ad the bell peppper, onion and meat. cook 3 minutes.
- 3Add broccoli and cauliflower, water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower are tender.
- 4Add the soup, sour cream and stir.
- 5Add the cheese, stir till melted.
- 6Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
- 8Serve with your favorite bread, and a salad if desire.