Million Dollar Spaghetti
How to Make Million Dollar Spaghetti
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Boil the spaghetti for 10 min.
Mix up sour cream and cottage cheese or ricotta(whichever you prefer,but not both). Make sure it is mixed very well.
- 2Brown meat and drain. Pour spaghetti sauce over meat. Take a few slices of butter and put them in the bottom of your 9x13 dish.
- 3Then layer half of the spaghetti on the butter. Pour the cheese mixture on top of the spaghetti and spread it all over.
- 4Then add the rest of the spaghetti and put a few slices of butter on top of the spaghetti. Pour the smeat sauce on top and spread out.
- 5Put in oven for 30 mins. Put cheddar cheese on top and bake 15 more mins.