Microwave Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 box
- vermicelli, cooked
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- 2 - 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (depending on how cheesy you want it to be)
- 1 can(s)
- condensed tomato soup ( i prefer muer glen)
- 1 (24 oz) can(s)
- pasta sauce
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk (use the soup can)
How to Make Microwave Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Brown beef with onion, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drain if needed. Meanwhile cook vermicelli according to package directions.
- 2Combine soup, milk, and pasta sauce- set aside.
- 3In large microwavable bowl:layer cooked vermicelli; cooked beef; & cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese. Pour soup mixture over all.
- 4Microwave 70% power for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Serve with salad and garlic bread slices or sticks.