Microwave Spaghetti Casserole
1 boxvermicelli, cooked
2 lblean ground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
·salt & black pepper, to taste
2 - 3 ccheddar cheese, shredded (depending on how cheesy you want it to be)
1 can(s)condensed tomato soup ( i prefer muer glen)
1 (24 oz) can(s)pasta sauce
1/2 can(s)milk (use the soup can)
How to Make Microwave Spaghetti Casserole
- Brown beef with onion, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drain if needed. Meanwhile cook vermicelli according to package directions.
- Combine soup, milk, and pasta sauce- set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl:layer cooked vermicelli; cooked beef; & cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese. Pour soup mixture over all.
- Microwave 70% power for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread slices or sticks.