1 lbground beef
1/4 cdiced bell pepper
1/2 cdiced onion
1 tspcrushed garlic
1 Tbspchili powder
1 tspmorton's natures season or salt and pepper to taste
8 ozfine or medium egg noodles
1 can(s)tomato soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1-2 cgrated cheese
How to Make Mezetti
- Saute ground beef in skillet till no pink is left. Add peppers and onion and saute for 5 minutes. Then add garlic and stir in for just a minute or so.
- Add chili powder and Morton's Natures Season or salt and pepper to taste and stir.
- Sprinkle uncooked noodles over the top but do not stir. Pour water into bottom of pan.
- Stir soups together and pour over the top of the noodles but again do not stir just spread over the top.
- Cover with a lid and bring to steaming. Then turn heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes or till noodles tender. Remove lid stir gently. Sprinkle sheese over the top and replace lid for 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
- Notes: I serve this with green beans and corn and cornbread.It would be great with just a salad.