Mexican-Style Stuffed Shells
A recipe from Pinterest that I will be making this week. :)
How to Make Mexican-Style Stuffed Shells
- 1Brown beef with seasoning. Drain & return to pan.
- 2Add cream cheese. Cover & simmer until cheese is melted & saucy. Mix well & set aside.
- 3Cook shells to package instructions. Drain & set aside so they don't touch and stick together.
- 4Add salsa to baking dish. Fill shells with meat mixture & place open-side up in the dish.
- 5Top with onions & taco sauce. Cover. Bake 25-30 minutes @ 350
- 6Uncover. Top with cheese. Return to oven for 5 mnutes, or until cheese melts. Serve.
About Mexican-Style Stuffed Shells
You May Also Like:
Show 8 Comments & Reviews