Mexican-Style Stuffed Shells
16jumbo pasta shells
1 lblean ground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
4 ozcream cheese
1 ctaco sauce
3green onions, chopped
1 1/2 csalsa
2 cshredded cheese
How to Make Mexican-Style Stuffed Shells
- Brown beef with seasoning. Drain & return to pan.
- Add cream cheese. Cover & simmer until cheese is melted & saucy. Mix well & set aside.
- Cook shells to package instructions. Drain & set aside so they don't touch and stick together.
- Add salsa to baking dish. Fill shells with meat mixture & place open-side up in the dish.
- Top with onions & taco sauce. Cover. Bake 25-30 minutes @ 350
- Uncover. Top with cheese. Return to oven for 5 mnutes, or until cheese melts. Serve.