this is quite easy & super tasty. you can use mild, medium or hot picante depending on your taste. I just use a blend of cheddar & other cheeses or you can use Mexican blend shredded cheese.
serves5 to 7
prep time20 Min
cook time1 Hr 25 Min
Ingredients For mexican manocotti bake
lean ground beef
one 16oz jar
2 1/2 c
mexican blend shredded cheese or other blend of choice
sour cream, fat-free
dry taco seasoning
sliced black olives (optional)
How To Make mexican manocotti bake
1. Mix raw ground beef with taco seasoning, cumin, 1 cup of cheese and can refried beans. Mix well.
2. Using the uncooked manicotti shells, stuff the meat mixture into the shells and place in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Pour the jar of picante over the stuffed shells then pour on the 2 cups of warm water.
4. Cover with foil and bake in 350* oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hrs.
5. When shells are done and dish is bubbly, frost top with sour cream, reserved one cup cheese and olives. Put back in oven for 5-10 minutes, uncovered.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!