Mexican Manocotti Bake
Cathy Hurkmans Tolman
0ne lblean ground beef
one can(s)refried beans
one 16oz jar(s)picante sauce
2 1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese or other blend of choice
2 csour cream, fat-free
one pkgdry taco seasoning
one pkgmanacotti noodles
1/2 csliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Mexican Manocotti Bake
- 1. Mix raw ground beef with taco seasoning, cumin, 1 cup of cheese and can refried beans. Mix well.
- 2. Using the uncooked manicotti shells, stuff the meat mixture into the shells and place in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3. Pour the jar of picante over the stuffed shells then pour on the 2 cups of warm water.
- 4. Cover with foil and bake in 350* oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hrs.
- 5. When shells are done and dish is bubbly, frost top with sour cream, reserved one cup cheese and olives. Put back in oven for 5-10 minutes, uncovered.