How to Make Mexican macaroni
- 1Cook pasta to your likeing. (I prefer mine aldente)
- 2Drain your pasta and return it to the pot you cooked it in.
- 3This is the prefect time to throw in half of the shredded pepper jack cheese so it melts from the warmth of the pasta.
- 4Add the green taco sauce.
- 5Add the diced green chilis
- 6Preheat your oven to 375. Add your macaroni mixture to a glass casserole dish and sprinkle the other half of the cheese on top. Cook untill cheese is melted. I normally cook it about 30 to 40 mins.