How to Make Mexican macaroni
- Cook pasta to your likeing. (I prefer mine aldente)
- Drain your pasta and return it to the pot you cooked it in.
- This is the prefect time to throw in half of the shredded pepper jack cheese so it melts from the warmth of the pasta.
- Add the green taco sauce.
- Add the diced green chilis
- Preheat your oven to 375. Add your macaroni mixture to a glass casserole dish and sprinkle the other half of the cheese on top. Cook untill cheese is melted. I normally cook it about 30 to 40 mins.