Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 pkg
- macaroni and cheese ( 12 oz. each ) such as stouffers frozen ( defrosted )
- 1/2 c
- your choice of shredded cheese, pepper jack, or mexian blend, or cheddar
- 1/2 c
- frozen, whole kernal corn ( such as green giant )
- 1/3 c
- salsa , mild or you choose the heat
- 3/4 c
- crushed totiilla chips
- for a quick way to defrost mac and cheese, microwave on medium ( 50 % power ) for 5 or 6 minutes
How to Make Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Pre-heat Oven to 400 - Combine defrosted, Mac and Cheese ,Corn, Salsa, and shredded cheese in a Bowl, stir and mix - Spoon the Mixture into an 8 Inch square Baking Dish, Top with the crushed Tortilla chips.
- 2place in Oven and Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or untill all Bubbly around the edges.