Mexicali Cheese Pasta
*I used the 'Ready-Cut' pasta, but elbow macaroni would probably work just as well.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg
- mueller's 'ready cut' macaroni*
- 1 (16 oz.) jar(s)
- cheese sauce (such as 'cheese whiz')
- 2 c
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
How to Make Mexicali Cheese Pasta
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain, cover and set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan combine cheese sauce, salsa, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; heat through, stirring until evenly mixed.
- 4Add the cooked macaroni to the cheese mixture and stir; place in a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.