★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
17 ozcan whole kernel corn, drained
15 ozcan tomato sauce
1 cpicante sauce
1 Tbspchili powder
1 1/2 tspground cumin
16 ozlow fat cottage cheese
2eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspgarlic salt
12corn tortillas, divided
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Mexi Corn Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add corn, tomato sauce, picante sauce, chili powder and cumin.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic salt.
- Mix well.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom and sides of lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish, overlapping as necessary.
- Top with 1/2 the meat mixture.
- Spoon cheese mixture over meat.
- Arrange remaining 6 tortillas over cheese.
- Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with cheddar cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.