8-10 ozspaghetti, cooked & drained
1 lbground beef or italian sausage
1/4 cgreen pepper
1 jar(s)favorite pasta sauce
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 ccottage cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Melissa's Spaghetti Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Brown together meat, green pepper and onion (if using ground beef, I suggest adding some Italian seasoning and salt/pepper to taste).
- Drain meat and stir in pasta sauce.
- Whisk together eggs, parmesan, and margarine. Add noodles and mix well.
- In baking dish, layer noodles, egg mixture, then meat mixture. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
If you prepare the dish ahead of time and refrigerate, bake 35-40 minutes instead.