Meg's Magnificent Mac and Cheese
***Disclaimer - 99% of the dishes represented by the photographs are shot with a Pro SLR camera and owned by me. The appearance of the dishes are an accurate result of my recipes, and are usually taken immediately after the dish is completed. Please feel free to use my photos as a guide in achieving perfect results when you make the dishes, as well as share any changes you might have made to the recipe to personalize it, as I might be interested in giving it a try!
8 ccooked elbow macaroni
2/3 cfreshly grated colby cheese
2/3 cfreshly grated gouda cheese
2/3 cfreshly grated muenster
2/3 cfreshly grated jack
2/3 cfreshly grated mild cheddar
2/3 cfreshly grated swiss
2 ccubed velveeta
1 csour cream
1 stickbutter, cut into pieces
How to Make Meg's Magnificent Mac and Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Using a very large pot, bring salted water to a boil for macaroni. Boil for about 9-10 minutes. Do not overcook!
- Turn off heat, drain macaroni and return to pot.
- Add cheeses to macaroni
- In a large bowl, whisk butter, sourcream, eggs, salt, pepper and milk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the pot with the cheese and macaroni. Mix well.
- Spray a large roasting pan (I use the foil pan, since cleaning my own roasting pan is a pain and I'm lazy like that! lol)
- Pour contents of pot into the roaster, even out with spoon.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top if you desire.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until browning begins to occur on the top and sides.
- Remove from oven..let stand for 10-15 minutes..ENJOY!