★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 1 lb
- shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 clove
- garlic minced
- onions choppped
- of a head of cabbage diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- angel hair pasta cooked, drained and set aside
- 1 jar(s)
- la choy brown gravy sauce
- (i have a hard time finding this sauce)...so you can make your own with: 1/4 cup dark corn syrup and 1/2 tsp soy sauce mix together with 1/4 cup stir fry sauce
How to Make Mee-Hoon Cajun Style!
- 1Boil pasta, drain and set aside. (angel hair cooks up fast)
In a WOK, Fry bacon until alomost crisp-do not drain grease- add in onions and garlic cook until tender.
- 2Add shrimp and cook for 5 mins. Add in cabbage and sauce; salt and pepper cook until cabbage is wilted.
- 3Add in pasta stir together and serve! use your judgement on the amount of sauce you may want to add more.