By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- onion, finely chopped
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb
- eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 3 c
- ricotta cheese
- 4 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 c
- yogurt, low-fat, plain
- 28 oz
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Mediterranean Lasagna
- 1Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Warm oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 4Add onion, garlic and eggplant.
- 5Cover and let vegetables cook until very soft, about 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, stir together the ricotta, feta and yogurt.
- 7When vegetables are done, stir in tomato sauce.
- 8Remove from heat and set aside 1 cup of eggplant mixture.
- 9In a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish, spread a little of the eggplant mixture over the bottom and cover with 3 pieces of lasagna.
- 10Spoon some of the ricotta over the lasagna.
- 11Continue to layer with eggplant mixture, lasagna and ricotta.
- 12Place a layer of lasagna on top.
- 13Spread the reserved eggplant over lasagna and sprinkle with parmesan.
- 14Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, until cheese is brown.