By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
9lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 largeonion, finely chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
1 lbeggplant, peeled and chopped
3 cricotta cheese
4 ozfeta cheese, crumbled
1 cyogurt, low-fat, plain
28 oztomato sauce
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Mediterranean Lasagna
- Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add onion, garlic and eggplant.
- Cover and let vegetables cook until very soft, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the ricotta, feta and yogurt.
- When vegetables are done, stir in tomato sauce.
- Remove from heat and set aside 1 cup of eggplant mixture.
- In a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish, spread a little of the eggplant mixture over the bottom and cover with 3 pieces of lasagna.
- Spoon some of the ricotta over the lasagna.
- Continue to layer with eggplant mixture, lasagna and ricotta.
- Place a layer of lasagna on top.
- Spread the reserved eggplant over lasagna and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, until cheese is brown.